Xact Link for ACT! and QuickBooks
Version 4.0 is now released!
Now supports receiving invoice payments, creates vendor purchase order from sales order, and much more!
Also includes Key Sales Data tab, a handy month-by-month sales figures for the last 3 years, all within Act! contact records, for quick viewing and lookups/analysis using Act!.
The Xact Link for Act! and QuickBooks is the original and only live connection to selected QuickBooks accounting products for Act! Pro and Premium.
Your customer-facing staff and sales people can access sales data, check customer balance and even create invoices, sales orders, estimates etc. - all from within Act!. A complete workflow solution with no need for QuickBooks to be installed on the users machines, saving you the expense of extra QuickBooks license.
Click View Live Demo to book an interactive demo on our machine for no-fuss - no installation required.
Ready to test drive the product? Open the Pricing and Downloads section below for a FREE 14 days trial; a fully-featured product with simple purchase option, no re-installation required afterwards.
I'm happy with your product and your personalized support and would like to have the latest version
- Paolo Grossi, Maretai Organics
Pricing & Downloads (free trial included)
- This pricing does not include the Act! software. More information regarding Act! can be found here.
- Pricing for this product is based on a per user basis.
Volume discount price breaks apply:
- For purchases of 5 -9 subscription licence at any one time and get a 6% discount
- For purchases of 10 or more licence at the one time and get 12% discount
United States & Canada
US - USD
Canada - USD
|Monthly||$15 (no tax)|
|Annually||$125 (no tax)|
|2 Yearly (save up to 30%)||$179 (no tax)|
New Zealand, Australia & United Kingdom
|Monthly||$19 + GST||$19 (no GST)||£11 (no VAT)|
|Annually||$149 + GST||$149 (no GST)||£86 (no VAT)|
|2 Yearly (save up to 30%)||$215 + GST||$215 (no GST)||£124 (no VAT)|
Introducing the Xact Link for ACT! and QuickBooks
- Key Sales Data - Providing a quick summary of customer’s monthly /yearly sales history for the past 5 years. And because the data is stored in Act! fields you can use it to perform lookups and perform other data analysis using Act!.
- New! Create vendor Purchase Order from customer Sales Order
- New! Receive payments against a customer invoice
- Create a connection between your Contacts in Act! and their corresponding Customer records in QuickBooks.
- Customer Overview tab - Providing a quick summary of customer details and financial standings
- Create and update customer records from Act! contact.
- Sales Summary - Key sales figures and one-click shortcut to the last transactions
- View Estimates, Sales Orders, Invoices, Sales Receipts and Credit Memo in Act!
- Create and edit Estimate, Sales Order, Invoice, and Sales Receipts*1 directly in Act!
- View Aged Receivables showing current, 30, 60, and 90 days overdue invoices
- Quickly creates sales transactions from past invoices using Items Sales History with just a few clicks
- Opportunity Integration - Convert Act! Opportunities to-and-from QuickBooks sales transactions
- Invoice tickets from Xact Time and Billing
- View*2 and enter credit card details (US & CA only)
- Attach Estimates, Sales Orders, Invoices, and Sales Receipts to the History and Documents tab in Act!, and email to your customer as pdf attachment through integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Create customisable templates that merge both Act! and QuickBooks fields
- Report on key Customer Account information from within Act!.
- View a list of all the items a customer has purchased and create new transactions based on past purchases.
- Perform QuickBooks searches for linked Customers/Vendors and Customers with invoices to be emailed, then turn these into Act! lookups.
- View QuickBooks stock level information and set monitoring alarms from within Act!
- Supports both QuickBooks customer and item level pricing in sales transactions
- Imports QuickBooks items to Act! Opportunity Products List*3
- Link, create, and update QuickBooks vendor from within Act!
- Vendor Overview tab - Providing a quick summary of vendor details
- View Bills and Purchase Orders
- Create new Purchase Order, or create from existing customer Sales Order
- Complete control over what each Act! user can view or perform with User Access Control.
- Configurable user preferences to suit different work-flows and needs
- Offline Data Mode enables user to access customer information, account information, and sales history "on-the-go" or when working offline (computer is not connected to QuickBooks).
- Extensive online documentations, covers from setup & deployment to references & walkthroughs.
*1 - Existing Sales Receipt can be viewed but not modified
*2 - Only the last 4 digit of credit card details are displayed for security purposes
*3 - Importing items from QuickBooks is used for Act! Opportunity integration only