Xact Link for ACT! and MYOB has been updated!
The Xact Link for ACT! and MYOB has been updated and is provided for free to existing customers.
Here's what's in the latest version:
- Added support for Customer pricing levels
- Added the ability to view Customer Payments
- Added the ability to view Credit Notes
- Added support for converting multiple TnB tickets into a single invoice
- The Client server configuration now allows for editing the port, the default port for .Net Remoting is 8990
- Fixed an issue which was preventing the client server configuration with .Net Remoting from properly dropping the connection to the Account Right data file as a result, running the .Net remoting server with the Persist connection option turned off will result in proper closure of the connection to the data file which means it is possible to run backups / single user tasks while ACT is still running provided no connection is made to the data file at the time.